Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2019, the Indian Air Force is going to recruit hundreds of unmarried male persons for the post of ' Airman group-Y (Non-Technical)' through Odisha Recruitment Rally.
Details about IAF Recruitment Rally 2019, Airman Recruitment Rally
Starting Date: 16th & 18th October
Venue: Paraba Stadium, Koraput, Odisha
District Covers: Angul, Bhadrak, Jagatsinghpur, Bargarh, Balangir, Boudh, Jharsuguda, Cuttack, Nayagarh, Jajpur, Khordha, Mayurbhanj, Balasore, Sonepur, Sundargarh, Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Ganjam, Kandhamal, Kedrapara, Kalahandi, Malkangiri, Nuapada, Nabarangpur, Keonjhar, Koraput, Puri, Deogarh, Rayagada & Sambalpur district of Odisha.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed 12th standard examination in any discipline from any recognized Board / Council with at least 50% marks in aggregate & 50% marks in English subject are eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed 2 years Vocational Course from Education Board listed as COBSE member with at least 50% marks in aggregate & 50% marks in English may also apply.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 19.07.1999 and 01.07.2003.
PET details of Odisha Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2019
* For 'Automobile Technician' trade, the height of the candidates should be at least 165 cms and leg length should be minimum 99 cms; eyesight should be 6/12 which is correctable to 6/6 each eye.
* For 'Indian Airforce-Police' trade, the height of the candidates should be at least 175 cms; eyesight should be 6/6 without wearing glasses.
For all disciplines, the chest expansion should be at least 5 cms and the weight should be proportionate to the height & age. Candidates should have normal hearing capacity i.e. should be able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 metres with each ear separately and good set of teeth with minimum 14 dental points. Candidates should be physically & mentally fit and free from all communicable diseases & skin ailments.
Mode of Selection for Odisha Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2019
Selection will be made on the basis of ' verification of Original Certificates/ Marksheets & Written Test followed by Adaptability Test-I, Physical Fitness Test(PFT) and Adaptability Test-II.
In the Physical Fitness Test, candidates will have to undertake the following events:
- 1.6 km run to be completed within 6.30 minutes
- 20 squat ups
- 10 push-ups
- 10 sit-ups
Qualified candidates will be called for Written Test of 45 minutes duration comprising of objective type questions based on the following subjects:
- English ( as per the CBSE syllabus)
- General Awareness
Each question will carry 1 mark & 0.25 shall be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to qualify in each paper separately. Result of the Written Test will be declared on the same day.
The schedule of the rally is as follows:
* For the candidates belonging to the district of Angul, Bhadrak, Jagatsinghpur, Bargarh, Balangir, Boudh, Jharsuguda, Cuttack, Nayagarh, Jajpur, Khordha, Mayurbhanj, Balasore, Sonepur, Sundargarh, the test will be held as per the following schedule:
- Physical Fitness Test & Written Test-I: 16th October
- Adaptability Test-I & Adaptability Test-II: 17th October
* For the candidates belonging to the district of Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Ganjam, Kandhamal, Kedrapara, Kalahandi, Malkangiri, Nuapada, Nabarangpur, Keonjhar, Koraput, Puri, Deogarh, Rayagada, Sambalpur, the test will be held as per the following schedule:
- Physical Fitness Test & Written Test-I: 18th October
- Adaptability Test-I & Adaptability Test-II: 19th October
Required documents for Odisha Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2019
- HB pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler, Black / Blue Ball Point Pen for writing
- 7 copies of unattested passport size (5*4 cms)
- Original as well as 4 sets of self-attested photostat copies of all Educational Certificates & Marksheets as well as NCC Certificate ( if applicable)
- Original & 4 sets of self-attested photostat copies of Domicile Certificate issued by DM
- Sports shoes & Shorts
- Candidates below 18 years must bring the duly filled in consent form signed by their parents/ guardians. Download the Consent Form from this website: www.airmenselection.gov.in
All India Basis Merit List will be displayed at 9 Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajdhani College, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751003 on 30.04.2020.