Indian Navy Recruitment 10th/12th Pass 2019, Headquarters Eastern Naval Command under Indian Navy is going to recruit 104 persons for the post of 'Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade'.
Advertisement No: GR-C/DR/4/2018
Details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Age Limit: Age should be between 18 and 25 years. OBC & SC / ST candidates will get relaxation in age by 3 years & 5 years respectively. Ex-Servicemen & Physically challenged candidates will get exemption in age as per the Govt. Rules.
Salary: The scale of pay is Rs. 19,900/--63,200/-.
Vacancy: The number of vacancies is 104 ( UR: 50, SC: 13, ST: 07, OBC: 24, EWS: 10), out of which EXSM: 10.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test followed by document verification, the Written examination will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions based on the following subjects:
- General Intelligence / Reasoning & Numerical Aptitude - 20 marks
- General English - 20 marks
- General Awareness - 10 marks
- Awareness in relevant trade / field - 50 marks
Exam Centres: Written examination will be conducted at Visakhapatnam. Qualified candidates will be called for document verification.
Application Process of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
How to Apply: Candidates should have to download the application form on plain A-4 size paper from this website: www.indiannavy.nic.in. Duly filled in application should be enclosed with the following documents:
- 3 copies of passport size recent colored photograph ( 1 self-attested copy to be affixed on the top right-hand box of the application form & other 2 copies to be enclosed ),
- Candidates must attest & write their full name on the reverse side of the 2 additional photographs,
- Self-attested photostat copies of all certificates & mark sheets in support of date of birth, educational qualification, caste ( for SC / ST/ OBC), discharge ( for Ex-Servicemen), disability (for PWD), experience (if any).
The envelope containing the duly filled in application should be superscribed as ' APPLICATION FOR THE POST.........AND CATEGORY...........( SC/ ST/ OBC/ UR)'.
The duly filled in application along with all requisite documents should be sent through registered post/speed post so as to reach within 16.08.2019 ( 23.08.2019. for the candidates residing at Sikkim, Tripura, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and the Northeast frontier States) to the following address:
[for SO (CRC)], Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command,
Utility Complex, 2nd Floor, Naval Base,
Visakhapatnam - 530014, Andhra Pradesh.