INDIAN ARMY Female recruitment 2019: Indian Army is going to recruit 100 female persons for the post of 'Soldier General Duty' in Women Military Police through Recruitment Rally at various Centres.
Details of INDIAN ARMY Female recruitment 2019
Post Name: Soldier General Duty
Recruitment Centres: Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed 10th standard examination from any recognized Board/ Council with at least 45% marks or its equivalent grade in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age should be between 17 & half to 21 years that means candidates should be born between 01.10.1998 and 01.04.2002.
Physical Measurement: The height of the candidates should be at least 142 cms with proportionate weight.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made through Recruitment Rally. Date, time and venue of the rally will be mentioned on the Admit Card. The rally will consist of Physical Fitness Test comprising the following events:-
- 1.6 km run to be completed in 8 minutes
- Long jump of 10 feet
- High jump of 3 feet
Required documents: Candidates will have to go to the rally site on that specific date as mentioned in the ADMIT CARD. At the time of appearing for registration in the rally site, candidates will have to produce original & 2 sets of attested photostat copies of the following documents:-
- Print-out of the downloaded Admit Card of the recruitment rally
- Transfer Certificate, Admit Card, Registration Certificate, Mark Sheet & Board Certificate of all Educational Qualification achieved by the candidates
- Character Certificate with the applicant's passport size recent photograph duly attested by Village Pradhan / Chairman of Municipality & affixed with Designation / Round Stamp (not more than 6 months old)
- Permanent Residental Certificated / Nativity Certificate issued by DM / Tehsildar duly affixed with candidate's passport size recent photographs. This certificate should be affixed with Designation / Round Stamp of issuing authority
- 20 unattested copies of the passport size colored photographs with negative in white background not more than 3 months old (computerized photographs are not acceptable)
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Sports Certificate (if any)
- Caste Certificate issued by SDO / DM / ADM / SDM with a photograph of candidates duly attested by issuing authority
- Discharge Book & Relationship Certificate ( for Ex-serviceman) duly signed by respective Record officer & affixed with Designation and Office Seal / Stamp
- Photo Identity proof viz. PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card.
All photostat copies should be attested by any Gazetted Officer / Notary / Court / Delegated Authorities of the Government.
* For online registration click here
* The sample question paper & syllabus of the Written Test will be available on this website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in