UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2019: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment examination of Assistant Divisional Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & other Various vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2019.
- Adv. No.- 08/2019-CMS
- Starting Date of Apply Online- 10 April 2019
- Closing Date of Apply Online- 06 May 2019 till 6:00 p.m.
- Date of Examination- 21 July 2019
- Declaration of Result- Sep/Oct 2019
Candidates should have passed the final year M.B.B.S examination.
AGE LIMITS ( as on 01-08-2019)
- Candidates must not attain 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
VACANCY DETAILS of UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2019
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer- 300
- Assistant Medical Officer- 46
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services- 250
- GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)- 07
- General Duty Medical Gr-II- 362
- For UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200
- For Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online/Offline.
- Last Day for Payment of Fee ( "pay by cash" mode): 05/05/2019 till 23:59 hrs
- Last Day for Payment of Fee ( "Online" mode): 06/05/2019
HOW TO APPLY for UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2019