Southern Railway Recruitment 2019, Southern Railway is going to conduct 1208 persons as 'Act Apprentice' under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in 'Fresher' and 'Ex-ITI' Category for different divisions in various trades.
Dec 12, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
General knowledge 2019, Answer in one word for the questions of all competitive exams such as Defence, Police, Civil Service, Banks, SSC & other exams.
General knowledge 2019, Current Affairs of November
- Which renowned personality has been recently named for 'Dada Saheb Phalke award-2019'? - Amitabh Bachan
- Which tow states, with a large population, were awarded as best performers in tackling tuberculosis? - Himachal Pradesh & Gujarat
- Which state government recently launched 'Swachhata hi Seva Abhiyan' from 25th September to till October 25 against the single-use plastic? - Madhya Pradesh
- Which country has recently launched its biggest peacetime operation after Thomas Cook collapse? - UK
- Shondol dance of which city has created history by entering into the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest dance? - Ladakh
- Which state tourism has won the PATA Gold award for an ethnic food restaurant run by women? - Kerala
- Which noted journalist has won the first Gauri Lankesh National Award for Journalism? - Ravish Kumar
- The world's first camel hospital is located in which city? - Dubai
- Which movie has been named as India's official entry to Oscars 2020? - Gully Boy
- which noted personality is to be appointed as the brand ambassador of Madhya Pradesh? - Govinda
- Who has been recently appointed the new chief of the Indian Air Force? - Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
- Which state Govt. has decided to make Sanskrit mandatory in all schools from class 3 to 8? - Uttarakhand
- Ponung Doming has become the first woman officer from which state as Lieutenant Colonel? - Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Changemaker Award from the Gates Foundation? - Payal Jangid
- Who has been honored with the Rights livelihood awards-2019? - Greta Thunberg
- The Delhi Govt. has recently launched the 'Champions Campaign' to fight against which disease? - Dengue
- Which country has recently proposed to form the tripartite mechanism with Bangladesh & Myanmar to monitor & assess on the ground repatriation process of the displaced Rohingya people? - China
General knowledge 2019, questions based on History
- During the Rig Vedic period 'Niska' was an ornament of which body part? - Neck
- Which edict of Ashoka says that the highest gift is the gift of 'Dhamma'? - Rock Edict XI
- 'Majm-ul-Bahrain' was a great literary work by which Mughal prince? - Dara Shikoh
- Who launched the 'Bahishkrit Hitkarini Sabha' in 1924? -Bihmrao Ramji Ambedkar
- Which Sultan of Delhi introduced the silver coin named 'Tanka' and copper coin named ' Jital'? - Sultan Iltutmish
- Who was the British Governor-General in India at the time of the foundation of the 'Swaraj Party' & 'Kakori train Decoity'? - Rufus Daniel Isaacs
General knowledge 2019, questions based on Geography
- The Deocha Panchami Dewanganj-Harinsingha coal block is located in which state? - West Bengal
- Which state to host India's first-ever trans art festival? - Kerala
- Garden Tegchenling Monastery is located in which city? - Ulaanbataar
- On which date World Contraception Day is observed every year? - 26th September
- Biligiri Rangaswamy Temple Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state? - Karnataka
- Which region of India is the original habitat of the 'Toda' tribe?- Nilgiri hills
- The Cachar plain of Assam is formed by which river? - Surma river
General knowledge 2019, questions based on Science & Technology
- Which country has recently launched the world's biggest transport spaceship? - Japan
- What is the name of the world's biggest transport spaceship? - Kounotori8
- Who was conferred with the prestigious 'Vaccine Hero' award 2019 in recognition of the country's outstanding success in vaccination especially in eliminating polio, cholera & various communicable diseases? - Sheikh Hasina Wazed
- On which date the World Environmental Health Day is observed every year? - 26th September
- Who has recently unveiled the new comic book series ' professor Ayushman' conceived by the National Medicinal Plants Board that raise awareness in children about the Importance of medicinal plants and their usage? - Shripad Yesso Naik
- Which vitamin is known as 'Argo calciferol'? - Vitamin D2
- What is the pH value of pure water? - 7.0
- Brown heart disease in turnip is caused due to the deficiency of which element? - Boron
General knowledge 2019, questions based on Sports
- Which state has clinched the 25th Senior Women's National Football Championship? - Manipur
- Which is the official mascot of the Beijing Winter Paralympics- 2022? - Shuey Rhon Rhon
- Which country has won the Asian Men's Volleyball Championship title-2019? - Iran
- Which Indian sportsperson has been recently honored with an IAAF veteran Pin? - Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha
- Who has become the first Indian cricketer to bowl 3 maidens in single T20? - Deepti Sharma
- Who became the first Indian male boxer to qualify for the final of the World Boxing Championship? - Amit Panghal
- Which pair have won the international Billards & Snooker Federation's World Snooker Team Championship-2019? - Pankaj Advani & Aditya Mehta
- Which Indian sportsperson has become an athlete member of Team Visa for the Olympic games Tokyo 2020? - Pusarla Venkata Sindhu
- Who has been recently re-elected as IAAF chief? - Sebastian Coe
General knowledge 2019, questions based on Political Science
- Which Article of the Constitution of India deals with the establishment & constitution of the Supreme Court? - Article 124
- When was Panchayati Raj first introduced in India? - 2nd October 1959
- Originally the constitution of India d of how many articles? - 395 articles
- Under which article of Indian constitution Parliament has exclusive power to make any law with respect to any matter not enumerated in the concurrent list or state list? - Article 248
- Which prominent leader of the Congress fully supported the cabinet mission plan? - Sardar Vallibhai Patel
- Who was the Prime minister of Britain at the time of the Communal Award of 1932? - James Ramsay MacDonald
General knowledge 2019, questions based on Economics
- Who has been appointed as the new principal chief commissioner of the Income-tax of the National e-assessment center? - K.M. Prasad
- Who has been elected the new head of the International Monetary Fund? - Kristalina Georgieva
- Which State Govt. has launched a housing loan subsidy scheme ' Aponar Apon Ghar' for providing financial relief towards the purchase or construction of the first house for the family? - Assam
- Which bank has recently introduced 1st of its kind Preventive vigilance portal to facilitate all staff members to contribute towards arresting procedural lapses? - Punjab National Bank
- Who is the chairman of the reconstituted Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister for a period of 2 years? - Bibek Debroy
Nov 5, 2019
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
IOCL Recruitment 2019-2020, Haldia, Paradip, Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Barauni, Gujarat, Mathura & Panipat Refinery of Indian Oil Corporation Limited are going to induct 1,574 persons as 'Trade Apprentice' and Technician Apprentice' under the Apprentices Act, 1961 /1973.
Oct 31, 2019
Induction Motor important questions-Electrical Engineering, Three-phase induction motor important questions for Electrical Engineering students.
Oct 16, 2019
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019, Food Corporation of India is going to recruit 330 persons for the post of ' Management Trainee' in 5 zones throughout India.
Oct 12, 2019
Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2019, the Indian Air Force is going to recruit hundreds of unmarried male persons for the post of ' Airman group-Y (Non-Technical)' through Odisha Recruitment Rally.
Aug 31, 2019
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019, Home Department Under Govt. of Bihar is going to recruit 2404 persons for the post of 'Sub-Inspector', 'Sergeant' and 'Assistant Superintendent (Jail)'.
Details about Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: Graduates in any discipline of any recognized university are eligible for these posts.
Age Limit: Age should be between 20 and 37 years as on 01.01.2019.
BC / EBC & SC / ST candidates of Bihar will get relaxation in age by 3 years & 5 years. Women candidates belonging to UR / BC / EBC category of Bihar will get exemption in age by 3 years. Ex-Servicemen will get exemption in age as per the Govt. rules.
Salary: Scale of Pay is Rs. 29,200/- - 92,300/- for 'Assistant Superintendent (Jail)' post and Rs. 35,400/- - 1,12,400/- for 'Other' posts.
Aug 22, 2019
GK Question and Answers on General Science, GK Quiz for competitive exams, GK MCQs with answers for SSC, UPSC, Railway, CGL, Bank exams, IBPS, IAS, Defence, etc.
- The green color of the plant is due to the presence of - Chlorophyll
- The powerhouse of the cell is - Mitochondria
- Plant and animal cell differ in which of the following Structure- Cell wall
- Which of the following animals is unicellular - Amoeba
- The biggest cell is - Ostrich egg
- The mineral constituent of the cell wall is - Calcium
- RBC stands for- Red blood corpuscles
- How many bones are there in the human body? - 206
Aug 18, 2019
One Word Substitution Dictionary, General English questions with answers for competitive exams, In English, there are many words which express the idea of a group of words. However, it is supposed that if the students make themselves familiar with some of them which are very important, they will not only increase their vocabulary but at the same time also develop the profitable habit of choosing short clear-cut words for correct and precise word expressions.
List of common 30 questions of General English questions for all competitive exams(One-word Substitution)
1. Speech delivered without previous thought or preparation is called - Extempore
2. Person of good appearance and manners - Debonair
3. The branch of medicine dealing with children and their disease - Pediatrics
4. To receive people as guests and to provide them food etc. - Host
5. Property inherited from one's father or ancestor - Patrimony
6. He who abstains from intoxicants - Teetotaller
7. The idea which is capable of being executed - Practicable
8. They found that Harish was no qualified for the job - Ineligible
9. The material is incapable of being burnt - Incombustible
Aug 2, 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 10th/12th Pass 2019, Headquarters Eastern Naval Command under Indian Navy is going to recruit 104 persons for the post of 'Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade'.
Advertisement No: GR-C/DR/4/2018
Jul 26, 2019
Jul 12, 2019
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse recruitment 2019, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Raipur is going to recruit 200 persons for the post of 'Nursing Officer (Staff nurse Gr.II)'.
Details About AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse recruitment 2019
Notification No: Admin/Rec./Regular/Nursing officer/2019/AIIMS.RPR/1234
Jun 30, 2019
General Intelligence(GI) questions and answers common for Railways, Police, Defence, SSC, UPSC, PSC, Banking Jobs other competitive exams. In this type of questions, more than one set of figures is given, all of them following the same rule. The candidate is required to observe this rule and on the basis of this find out the missing figure.
Mental Ability practice set based on FIGURE MATRIX
Choose the correct one from the answer figures:
* Figure No. 1
Explanation: (a) There are three circles in each row and each circle has two, three and four bars. Thus, the answer figure will be the circle of three bars.